Author Topic: Lesson 627 Spoilers  (Read 397 times)

Offline AlgilarKnight

• Samurai
    • View Profile
Lesson 627 Spoilers
« on: March 15, 2017, 12:04:09 pm »
Full chapter spoilers are out a day early! ;D

Gintoki almost kills Hedoro by pulling out the flower and tries to fix it, ultimately putting a replacement in his head which seems to work.

The rest of the chapter is focused on the aftermath of the day battle, as it turns to night while the Yato mercenaries look on. I assume we are going to see the Yato jump into action in a chapter or two.

We see everybody getting their wounds treated and getting to eat, with the Shikigami serving Pandemoniums (poor Shinpachi). Tae and Kondo reunite and Kondo gets a Pandemonium smacked in his face.

Offline Anpanman

• Samurai
  • PUNCH!!
    • View Profile
Re: Lesson 627 Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 04:45:26 pm »
AGH, this chapter is clearly the calm before the storm :doubtful: :doubtful: Nothing bad happening here is obviously just setting up for probably even worse in the next :doubtful:

Loved the Kondo and Tae reunion and how the Pandemonium joke makes its return ;D

I guess Hedoro has been nerfed so that the upcoming Yato fight doesn't end in a completely one-sided beatdown :sweatdrop:
Got an origin story of discovering Gintama? Then come on here:
http://forums.yorozuyasoul.com/index.php?topic=340.0

Offline Dark Zero

• Samurai
  • Deciding the path of the Light or Darkness....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 05:39:50 pm »
Why I am still feeling that if the Yato leader is an old woman, they will side with the good guys and Utsuro will be the one who will bring the army of Zombies and some old enemies killed in order to fight them?

Offline AlgilarKnight

• Samurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 12:09:49 am »
Chapter 627 scanlation has come out.

It would seem without his flower, Hedoro would turn into an evil monster intent on killing everybody. Good thing Gintoki was there to save the day. Unfortunately, his body is now split between his good and evil sides. Since they will be fighting for control of his body I think he will be kept out of the next couple of fights. That's the most overpowered character taken care of.

We also learn that the Pandemoniums cause hallucinations, which explains Shinpachi's behavior around them.

Offline Anpanman

• Samurai
  • PUNCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 02:28:00 am »
I'm pretty happy about the Hedoro situation. Both the evil and good Hedoro's are real which means that good Hedoro is still genuine, in a way :happy:

Once again, clearly a calm before the storm chapter :doubtful:

Still had a great laugh XD
Got an origin story of discovering Gintama? Then come on here:
http://forums.yorozuyasoul.com/index.php?topic=340.0

Offline DarlingClementine

• Samurai
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 04:42:32 am »
This chapter was pure...pandemonium. :D

Got a good laugh out of Gin trying to fix Hedoro's flower.  At least he's not totally evil.  I would have missed the flower loving, peaceful Hedoro as well as all the people his evil side would have murdered.

It was great to have the pandemonium joke back in all it's hallucinatory glory.  Shinpachi x Pandemonium 4ever :-*

Overall it was really funny chapter.  Except for the scene with Jirochou, Otose and Saigou.  That was just a nice moment.

Offline Dark Zero

• Samurai
  • Deciding the path of the Light or Darkness....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 08:47:13 pm »
This chapter was pure...pandemonium. :D

Got a good laugh out of Gin trying to fix Hedoro's flower.  At least he's not totally evil.  I would have missed the flower loving, peaceful Hedoro as well as all the people his evil side would have murdered.

It was great to have the pandemonium joke back in all it's hallucinatory glory.  Shinpachi x Pandemonium 4ever :-*

Overall it was really funny chapter.  Except for the scene with Jirochou, Otose and Saigou.  That was just a nice moment.

Lol, I saw the Shinpachi x Pandemonium sinking due the reveal... So it was hypnosys all this time?? XD

About Hedoro... That fight between good and evil is epic to watch... I guess that the evil side is just a sideshow and the good side is the one which is real.

Also ... Something that I didn't saw in YEARS was seeing Shinpachi and Kagura walking together and talking about the situation on where they are. I didn't expected that funny situation between them relating to Pandemonium. The reaction of Kagura about Shinpachi's idiocy is funny as hell too XD. It was a long time ago since we didn't saw him acting like an idiot and Kagura being the one who is acting as the Tsukkomi.

Meanwhile the old Devas are talking about the situation... They are still optimistic about that.

Overall a great chapter before more action... And I feel that the Yato fight will get interrupted by something else.

Offline [Kihetai]Takasugi

• Samurai
  • a___a
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 03:44:21 am »
I can't wait to see the Yato fighting some demons, I don't think the fight will be interrumpted though, the yato are going to lead the remaining troops and give our heroes a better fight than the two other tribes combined.
.-.
._.